I'm dead, my body is a wreck! As much as I adore cagedancing it is starting to take a toll. My poor knees ache 24/7 and I'm sure people wonder why my knees are always staind black, haha. Luckily I've been offered a position serving and selling shooters! Unfortunately this means I have to put in my 2 week notice at current strip club serving job in order to avoid a conflict of interest. I'm sad to be leaving but I think I'm ready to move to a more competitive environment. There aren't any sections at my new place, so it will be harder work to sell drinks. I also know that there is a lot of money to be made though. Another plus is that I get to wear a sexy school girl uniform on the weekdays, lingerie on fridays and a sexy dress on saturdays! I'm so excited! Luxie's movin up =)
There have been ups and downs with S this week...
He suprised me with a karate monkey from build-a-bear! It's very unlikely for him to do something like that out of the blue. He also got me some tanning minutes at fabutan! Woop, I'll be lookin sexy! He finally got his motorcycle which looks something like this :
It goes so fast! I went on a quick ride the other day and it was so exhilirating. It's pretty freaky because S has only had 2 weeks experience, but I still feel safe with him. I LOVE BIKES!
Other than that though things with us have been... decent. I feel like I'm a burden to S. He is so busy, especially in the summertime when his work pretty much takes over his life. He's so determined and disciplined. The guy drug deals, owns 3 dogs, plays rugby, works out 2 hours per day, drives me to and from work when he has time, guitar lessons, and so much more! It's no wonder I feel like I'm on the back-burner sometimes. I know he does his best and he is truly a sweetheart, but sometimes I feel like it's not enough. He helps me out so much with rides and paying for me to take classes and whatnot... but when I think about my relationship that's not really what I'm interested in. I want his time and his love! I honestly cannot remember the last time he told me he loved me. I miss just spending the afternoon in each others presence doing whatever we felt like. Now I feel like he's too busy for me. I try to make plans and see him after work but by that time we're both exhausted. I want to give him my best but there's never enough time. I hope we can get through this patch unscathed.
Texas Diaries Part 3: J'adore Dior ❤️
1 year ago

2 comments:
I remember times like this. It's crazy and feels soooo hectic. But you just gotta be patient and wait for it to blow over and get better again. Rhian's always busy too. But I've gotten used to seeing him maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. I think it would be different if we were to the "L" point which we arent. Butttt I'll cross my fingers for you and hope you get your time. Throw a temper tantrum. That used to work for me with most of the guys lol. Just gotta be cute about it.
Its good to know that you are in love.
Post a Comment