It's been a week since I got back home, and my my how amazing it has been! Shei picked me up from the airport and we proceeded to get completely hammered. Then she came to watch me dancing and we had a blast! It was our first time going out to the club together. It felt so surreal! 2 years ago when Shei first moved away I never could have imagined us dancing and drinking at the club! After all, we were just younguns then. I did have a few too many cocktails and ended up bashing my poor forehead on my cage bars! It's a good thing I was so hoped up on adrenaline and whiskey or else I would have cried!
There's another cage dancer now which makes sense since there are two cages, but I couldn't help feeling a little... betrayed. I thought I was THE CAGEDANCER, not just a cagedancer. I know I'm doing better than she is though, which is a great feeling. She has these massive H (YES H!!!) boobs that are hard as rocks. The rest of her body isn't anything special either, and her massive flotation devices keep her from doing any crazy dance moves like yours truly. I learned how to go upside down this weekend! Ow ow Luxie =)
I also talked to my boss about getting some serving shifts on the weekend because I've been noticing those girls making a lot more cash than me. Plus by the end of the weekend I am just DONE. 10 hours dancing can really take a lot out of you.
I had my very first pole dancing class! It's in a wide open cool room with lots of floor space and 5 gorgeous poles. There are mirrors all around and they have a great CD library! My classmates are two twenty something brits who are getting their groove back after giving birth, and a super sexy spaniard whose hip and butt circles make me cream my pants! She has a dancer background, her posture and isolation skills make that obvious. Next week we're doing our first spin, the firefighter.
I had a wonderful reunion with S. He got me a bear from build-a-bear. It's a karate monkey "stuffed with hugs, love S". Awwweh! We've been having great sex and convos and everything is just peachy. We went out for a few drinks last night and met up with his (super cute) cousin. I love being out with S. We just command attention. It's like we have the sun shining out our asses. We might as well be famous! Maybe it's the black/white or tall/short combinations. I really have no clue why, but when S is holding my hand in the club I feel like the foxiest little sex pot in the universe!
Texas Diaries Part 3: J'adore Dior ❤️
1 year ago

2 comments:
Heyyyy sounds like you had a lot of fun. And S seems really sweet. Lucky!!!! I so need to meet some crazy girls like you. I haven't had fun like that in a looong time. Haha.
Lovely article,I really enjoyed it so much.
Post a Comment