6.29.2008

Catch UP

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been so long... I've been spending most of my computer time downloading music onto el lap top in order to make gay-ipod up to par before I left for Ottawa-- Where I am now!

This is such a pretty city, our hotel is right downtown in the middle of the action. I'm walking distance from restaurants and clubs, as well as the river and canal! The buildings here are so cool, the architecture is amazing, especially the parliament buildings. I cannot wait for Canada day! Last night my mom and her friend and I hit up some night life. The guys here love that I can speak french! Not to mention that there are SO many hot black guys here! I've seen two that were comparable to S on my hotness scale, and that's pretty much impossible back home.

I've come to a realization though. They say that absense either makes the heart grow fonder... or the other way around. S is amazing in every way... He's absolutely gorgeous, kind, thoughtful, caring, great in bed, rich, fit, understanding, smart, supportive. He's not the one though. I don't have that longing I-need-you feeling. It makes me sad. I want us to be forever... I know we will last for a long time though, we have a deep seeded understanding and even though he's not the one I know that what we have is special. I miss him so much!

Work is alright, but I've realized that I do not want to be a server for much longer. It's just not for me! I've been doing really well and making money, but I truly just wanna get to the point and get on stage! I've been watching the girls and learning lots, now all I have to do is get my body and my show up to par and I will be up there.

NOW EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE STAGE...LUCKY LUXXXXXIE! <3

0 comments: